The Collaborative Sale, a new book about the buyer-driven world
July 15, 2017
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
Buyer behavior has changed the marketplace, and sellers must adapt to survive. The Collaborative Sale: Solution Selling in a buyer-driven world is the definitive guide to the new realities of sales. The roles of buyers, sellers & technology have changed, and collaboration is the key to success on all sides.
Learn more: http://t.co/4axu5iACc8