SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
January 6, 2020
- 2020 “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
- White Paper- The World of Buyer 2.0 is Here… is Your Sales Organization Adapting?
- Magic Words: “They are lucky to have you!”
McCrory & Company is pleased to announce that our partner, Sales Performance International (SPI), is combining forces with Richardson, another sales training & consulting company. Together, they will operate as a single, scalable, end-to-end learning & enablement solution that drives measurable sales results.
McCrory & Company is excited about partnering with both SPI and Richardson, as we can now support our clients with both basic consultative selling skills, as well as helping companies implement a sales process and common language across their Demand Gen, Sales and Account Management teams.
A Forrester Analyst, Meredith Shea, stated, that, “today’s sellers are experiencing increased pressure from business buyers who are demanding more meaningful, tailored and insights-driven interactions. The combined forces of SPI and Richardson are well positioned to deliver both skills-based and sales methodology training for sellers, manager coaching, as well as sales process improvement services and tools to selling organizations looking to close the gap between seller capabilities and buyer demands.”
For those companies that are self-directed buyers, SPI has always advised sellers to meet their prospects where they are, so you can first make yourself equal to their existing vision, before making yourself different—by providing additional insights.