Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
March 24, 2020
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
- During these turbulent times, are your team members struggling to move opportunities through the pipeline?
- Is your biggest competitor “No Decision Inc.”?
- Do your Reps, unfortunately, have more downtime?
Sales organizations are now operating in an era of global instability and seeking ways to continue salesforce effectiveness and their further development. Now more than ever, it’s important for Sales Leaders to support colleagues in staying agile and sharpening their skill sets to meet these evolving challenges.
McCrory & Company is partnering with Sales Performance International & Richardson to support sales organizations on a virtual basis.
Leveraging video and digital technology, as well as 40+ years of building effective sales behaviors, we have built a Virtual Program of services and programs that can be as engaging and impactful as live, in-person support and training.
These services, all of which are proven on a virtual basis, include:
Consisting of four 4-hour sessions leveraging Zoom video conferencing (our next virtual “open” Solution Selling workshop will begin the week of April 6th)
Virtual One-on-One Coaching
Supporting Sales Leaders & Reps re: territories, pipelines, opportunities, next steps, skills and behaviors
Other supporting services on a virtual basis:
- Master Selling Program – a monthly subscription program to reinforce skills and help Reps work towards Master Selling certification
- Messaging – Fine-tune or adjust your marketing & sales messaging so that you can leverage tools to fill your funnel and move opportunities to closure
- Support of a digital platform that is native to SFDC – The above services can be delivered as part of our Accelerate™ and SPI-1 Platforms, which allow for better learning, reinforcement, coaching and pipeline management/forecasting
Let’s discuss what you hope to accomplish with your team during these turbulent times, as well as the best combination of programs for you and the further development of your team.