SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
October 4, 2016
- Solution Selling workshops for 2018
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
- White Paper- The World of Buyer 2.0 is Here… is Your Sales Organization Adapting?
- Magic Words: “They are lucky to have you!”
- The Collaborative Sale, a new book about the buyer-driven world
We are very excited to announce the launch of SPI-1, a revolutionary sales performance improvement platform for developing and enabling sales talent.
SPI-1 incorporates four integrated modules — competency library and talent assessments, a complete sales training curriculum and adaptive learning system, sales process playbooks, and sales talent analytics. The solution identifies developmental needs that matter most to individuals:
- Accelerates learning and time to mastery
- Enhances sales execution consistency
- Improves accountability and measurement
To learn more, please visit www.myspi1.com.