McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
October 4, 2016
- Solution Selling workshops for 2018
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
- White Paper- The World of Buyer 2.0 is Here… is Your Sales Organization Adapting?
- Magic Words: “They are lucky to have you!”
- The Collaborative Sale, a new book about the buyer-driven world
Below is a link to an excellent article published by McKinsey & Company that is based on a survey that they conducted of 1,000 large buyers across multiple industries – How to unlock growth in largest accounts. For example, their survey suggests that the sophistication & power of procurement will continue to increase as buyers look to cut costs and gain the upper hand in negotiations. But sellers can turn the tables by developing best-in-class account management programs that focus on sales & service.
If you have any questions and/or you would like to discuss how we might support your efforts to deliver on their findings, let us know.