Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
January 22, 2018
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- 2019 Solution Selling “Open” Workshops
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
- McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
- Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
- White Paper- The World of Buyer 2.0 is Here… is Your Sales Organization Adapting?
- Magic Words: “They are lucky to have you!”
- The Collaborative Sale, a new book about the buyer-driven world
An interesting white paper that outlines an approach that helped to identify a client’s critical sales competencies that while generally weak, were critical to achieving their aggressive business goals. Once identified, we then helped our client embark on a program to help their salespeople master 3 core competencies (in this case, demand creation, value selling and consultative dialogue). As a result of this initiative, improved business metrics included concrete behavior change in customer interactions, improvement in sales pipelines & a big improvement in profits.